2,436 votes (0.6%)Check
For more in-depth information on this candidate, follow the links for each tab in this section. For most screenreaders, you can hit Return or Enter to enter a tab and read the content within.
Candidate has provided information.
- "Two Cities", a long-term reform proposal to break the City of LA into 2 new and equal cities, each with an elected Mayor, which would be called North Los Angeles (Valley Cityhood) and West Los Angeles.
- Extending Rent Control (the city's Rent Stabilization Ordinance) to ALL apartments/condos that are being rented in the City of LA, not just those in old buildings (which are being demolished by developers).
- Preserving the character and scale of our Neighborhoods, particularly with regard to Height, by supporting the goals of the Neighborhood Integrity Initiative.
Loyola Law School — Juris Doctor (J.D.), Law (1997)
University of Southern California — Bachelor of Science, Chemistry (1993)
- Former Homeowners Representative, Mid City West Community Council
- Former Zone 3 Representative, Mid City West Community Council
- Cali-Camp Directors Award (Camp Counselor and Bus Driver), 1993
- Harvard Boys School (now Harvard-Westlake), Class of 1989
- Increase Hiring in Depleted Services, Control Runaway Pension Costs, Stop Subsidizing Special Interests (like Developers), and Improve Contracting and Asset Sales/Leases, in order to provide More City Services, Reduce Crime, and Lower DWP bills, Less Taxes, Lower Fees and Lower Parking Fines
- Triple Current Level of Bus Service and Reduce Fares in order to restore service that has been cut , make Public Transit Affordable and Convenient, and alleviate Traffic
- No Kill LA County: Stop the Killing of Dogs, Cats, Puppies, and Kittens at City and County Shelters