- Elect Democrats to local, county and state levels as well as the federal level.
- I'd like to develop ways to teach members to do fundraisers for our democratic candidates we are supporting, as well as mentoring people who are ready to run for office like hosting seminars.
- Supporting our Democratic leaders by promoting their legislations and making sure that our local clubs will support.
I am currently a voting member of the Democratic Central Committee representing Region 1. West Contra Costa includes the areas of Kensington, El Cerrito, Richmond, San Pablo, El Sobrante, North Richmond and East Richmond Heights as well as parts of Pinole. I am also an elected El Cerrito City Councilmember and am a member of various Boards and Commissions such as the VP - Programs West Contra Costa League of Women Votors, VP-Programs El Cerrito Democratic Club, Member/Delegate Association of Bay Area Government, Sierra Club Bay Chapter - Executive Committee Member as well and Chair of the West County Group. League of California Cities, Asian Pacific Islander Caucus and LGBT Caucus Member. I am a former Board Member of the East Bay Stonewall Democrats as well as a member of the West County Democratics and Hercules Democrats. 2012 I was a Delegate at Large for the Democratic Party and placed my vote for Barack Obama. I am currently a member of the Environmental, API, Fil-Am, Latino, African-American and Latino caucuses and also on the board of the Disability Caucus for the CA Democratic Party.
I am a life long Democrat raised in Berkeley, El Cerrito and Richmond Heights and attended Public Schools. I attended Cal State Long Beach with a BS degree in communications, Radio and TV/Film. For many years I worked at an International Law Frim in Los Angeles. I moved back to El Cerrito in 2001 and have volunteered in many city and regional efforts before running for El Cerrito City Council in 2014.
- CA Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom
- Current El Cerrito Councilmembers, Abelson, Bridges, Friedman and Mayor Lyman
- Assemblymembers, Thurmond, Bonta, Ting, Chiu and Low
- Rep. Mark DeSaulnier CD11
I am proud to be a life long Democrat. I have voted in every Presdential election and have volunteered for many campaigns. I represent the most diverse area of Contra Costa County, West County. I am proud to be in the Progressive Region in the county. As an Activist and Elected Official I have volunteered to support Progressive candidates to represent our region. I humbly ask for your vote to continue to represent West Contra Costa Democrats in the DPCC for the next four years.