- Pass bold policies to address the affordable housing crisis for families in the Bay Area.
- Progressive tax reform to close the widening wealth gap & increase revenues for our public schools, mental health services, and other critical human services.
- End mass incarceration, and support police reform and accountability.
Long-time progressive physician fighting for Single Payer Healthcare, and equitable access to healthcare for immigrant communities.
Community organizer working with neighborhood leaders of the Block by Block Organizing network to increase civic engagement.
Founded Asian American studies to connect UC Berkeley and public universities to community change projects.
- Assemblymember Tony Thurmond
- Assemblymember Sandre Swanson
- Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club
I believe that grassroots organizing is necessary to create meaningful change in our neighborhoods, and want to empower residents to get involved in the political processes and decisions that affect their lives.