- I believe strongly in the power of the grassroots to make change happen. As a delegate to the ACDCC I pledge to carry the policy set at the county level down to the grassroots and to bring the issues and concerns of the grassroots back to the ACDCC
- As a member of the Wellstone Democratic Club, I support the progressive platform they have laid out. They have specific proposals for fixing income inequality, providing a funding stream for affordable house that I would bring to the ACDCC.
- In addition to the job of turning out Democrats at election time, I want to see the ACDCC implement ways to activate party members throughout the year with programs like "Democrats Work" that have been successful in the past.
I have been involved in grassroots organizing at the local, state and federal level. I was volunteer lead coordinator for Tony Thurmond's successful Assembly campaign last year and campaign manager for the AD 15 ADEM election sweep this year. I was a leader of East Bay Democracy for America’s Organizing Team and a member of Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club’s Coordinating Committee. I worked on the Red to Blue victory that sent Jerry McNerney to Congress in 2006 and DFA All Star Congressional efforts in S. California and Colorado. I’m convinced we can engage County Central Committee members through grassroots organizing around issues that matter to progressives.
- Assembly member Tony Thurmond AD15
- Sandre Swanson - Candidate for State Senate SD 9 and former Assembly member
- Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club